About the Venue
A rustic shed and stables sit on this 300 acre property, with gorgeous views of the Howqua Valley found in the foothills of Mount Buller.
- Up to 100 people
- High Country
- September to May
Address & contact details
- Large rustic shed with dance floor, bar and serving area.
- Ceremony area looking out over the valley with rustic arbor.
We are open to work with your chosen vendors.
Timing and restrictions
Receptions to conclude by midnight.
- Curfews & other restrictions
Music must be within EPA guidelines and cease at 11pm.
Ceremonies to be held on Friday or Saturdays.
Food and drinks
- BYO caterer?
Yes. Caterer must be self-sufficient. Food trucks are welcome.
- BYO drinks?
Our venue is a blank canvas and all crockery, cutlery and glass ware to be brought in.
We can provide a list of suppliers.
Furniture and equipment
- Signing table
- 4 Large rustic timber slab tables
- 8 Trestle tables
- 110 dining chairs
- 10 solid timber bench seats for ceremony
- 4 wine barrels
- 2 market umbrellas
- 12 bar stools
- 2 hanging ladders for decorations
- 2 galvanised wash tubs for drinks or blankets
- Jute rugs which can be laid out where wanted
- Composting toilets provided
- Skip bin and recycle bin supplied
Bump-in is midday the day prior to the wedding. Bump-out midday the following day.
The venue is to be cleaned by midday the following day.
Parking available for 50 cars. Bus hire is recommended.
- Main area of shed is 12m x 11m
- Dance floor 6m x 5.5m
- Bar 3m x 3m
Ladders are provided to help with decorations. Items are not to be removed unless discussed.