About the Venue
Found in the foothills of Mt Alexander, Sutton Grange is a winery both unique in its wine style and its location in the Bendigo region.
- 170 seated. 250 cocktail.
- All year round
Address & contact details
- Expansive scenic event lawns
- Cellar door bar with fireplace (perfect for wet weather ceremonies)
- Wrap around verandahs with weather blinds
- Our grand Barrel Hall stone space with stable doors either end
- Surrounding picturesque fields
We provide an event coordinator to manage all venue based aspects of your wedding, including:
- Creation of packages
- Floor plans
- Supplier requirements
We do recommend some fantastic vendors who we have great relationships with, although we are more than happy to work with the vendors of your choosing.
Timing and restrictions
- Last drinks
All packages come with 5 hours bar with offer to extend.
Food and drinks
- BYO caterer?
No. We work exclusively with our caterer but can design bespoke menu’s with you.
- BYO drinks?
No. We supply the bar in our offering including our award winning estate grown fine wines and your choices from our listing of beers/cider. Non-alcoholic beverages come included also in our package.
- Menu & wine tastings
There will be menu tasting events prior to each season.
- Equipment to service 170 guests
- Round white dinner plates and silver heavy cutlery
- Branded fine glassware
- White linen napkins and cloths offered
- Long or round tables available
Furniture and equipment
- Long or round event tables
- 3 huge timber bridal tables
- Cross back chairs
- Ceremony arbours, chairs, benches and table
- Plus of course - loads of wine barrels
Drop-off is day before wedding. Set-up for vendor drop-offs is 2 hours before ceremony.
Bump out by next day 12pm.
We have a storage area for your packaging.
Between 10am-12pm the following day for the collection of your items, but our team will clean the space.
- Note gravel road entrance
- Spillway dip that can cater for limos and buses
- Helicopter landing sites authorised
Main room is 20m x 10m.
Security guard supplied as a quoted additional fee to the client.
All on-site vendors must provide evidence of their own public liability coverage.