About the Venue
Amongst the fruit-laden orchards, century old gums and peacefully grazing dairy cows, you will discover Byrchendale, a unique and elegant wedding venue located in the pretty river town of Murchison.
- Up to 200 people
- The Murray
- All year round
Address & contact details
- Open chapel
- Purpose built barn with bridal mezzanine for pre-reception drinks
- Commercial kitchen for your caterer
- Bar area and fridges
- Lounge space
- Indoor & outdoor restrooms
- Large manicured grounds
Hire is for the faculties only.
We’re open to work with your chosen vendors.
Timing and restrictions
All persons and vendors must have vacated the grounds by 12am to comply with council regulations.
Food and drinks
- BYO caterer?
BYO caterer as agreed upon with Byrchendale. There is a small fee for use of the kitchen facilities.
- BYO drinks?
All drinks must be served by your caterer or a company with staff holding RSA licences.
Wooden trestle tables and wooden cross-back chairs to accommodate up to 130 guests in the barn.
Furniture and equipment
- 40 chairs for the chapel ceremony
- Registry table and chairs
- Wooden trestle tables for reception
- Wooden cross back-chairs in the barn to accomodate up to 130 guests
- A selection of blackboards to use as décor
- Rustic directional signs
- Mason jars for florals
As negotiated with Byrchendale.
No available storage.
We ask that the facilities and grounds be left how you found it. All rubbish to be removed.
On-site parking available.
Security is included in your hire.
We have public liability insurance. We ask that outside vendors have their own.