About the Venue
An architecturally designed building set on four acres of waterfront property, overlooking the D’Entrecasteaux Channel and Bruny Island.
- 160 seated. 300 cocktail.
- All year round
Address & contact details
- The Stackings, our generous function room with a capacity of 160 seated or 300 for cocktail events.
- Peppermint Bay II (our charter boat), transfers to the venue or perfect for an intimate ceremony.
- Our grounds, ideal for outdoor ceremonies, canape hour and photos.
Our Events Coordinator works with you throughout the planing process and through to the day of your event. We have an extensive list of vendors we love or you are welcome to use your own.
We are happy to work with any vendors and can suggest some if you need guidance.
Timing and restrictions
The venue is available between 4.30pm – 12am, including 1 hour transfers on the Peppermint Bay II.
Daytime weddings are available from 11am – 5.30pm. Winter Bookings include additional set up time.
- Last drinks
Last drinks served at the venue 30 minutes prior to guest departure with latest departure (own transport supplied) at 12am.
Food and drinks
- BYO caterer?
No. Full catering provided on site.
- BYO drinks?
No. Extensive drinks packages available.
- Menu & wine tastings
Wine tastings available on request.
Tables and chairs:
- Round tables seating 8 - 10 people
- 2x long tables for up to 80 people each
- Bridal table
- Wooden chairs
- White table cloths and napkins
- Custom seating plans available
Crockery and Glassware:
- White crockery and silver cutlery suitable for your chosen menu
- Glassware is also provided
Furniture and equipment
- Long or round tables for up to 160 guest
- Signing table and chairs
- Ceremony seating
- 3 bar tables
- 2 large moving bars
- Wireless microphone
- Sound system
Bump in - On the day of the wedding at 3pm in summer. Winter weddings are more flexible on arrangement with the Events Coordinator.
Bump out - All items need to be removed the day after the wedding by 10:30am.
Storage is available before and after your event. Please contact us directly for more details.
Peppermint Bay is responsible for the full clean-up, however we reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee for any excessive damage.
Parking available on-site or park in the city for transfers via Peppermint Bay II.
Wheelchair and pram access available and assisted by golf buggy from the jetty to the venue.
- Stackings space approximately 13mx9m
- Middle Room approximately 20mx8m
Request a floor-plan to see how these rooms work together.
Please contact us directly for security queries. Additional charges may apply.
All on-site vendors must provide evidence of their own public liability coverage.